Probably a Ka Sheng joint, judging from the graphic design and ID format. 13 real games. Despite including multiple games that would normally save, there's no battery nor any space for one on the PCB.
- Nettou KOF 96 - this is the most interesting thing here! It's a hack of Nettou King of Fighters '95 posing as '96. Presumably this was made before the real Nettou KOF '96 came out. Changes the intro, title screen, makes unlockable characters playable by default, among other things.
- Donkey Kong 2 (Donkey Kong Land 2, no saving)
- Robot War 2 (Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen G, no saving)
- Robot War (Super Robot Taisen, no saving)
- Mario 4 (the Crayon Shin Chan 4 hack)
- Dr Mario
- Alley Way
- Soukoran 2 (Soukoban 2)
- Ma Job (Yakuman)
- Trump Boy
- Battle City
Everything after that is repeats with names like "Tail Nis" and "Good Shin"
PCB is quite simple with 3 globs on the front and "C16A" on the back. Also seemingly "25" written on the front in marker.
Last modified: 2018-12-25 22:02:17